|JICOSH was closed in 2008. For further information, please contact JISHA.
Industrial Safety and Health Law
Law No. 57 of June 8, 1972
Law No. 25 of May 31, 2006
Appended Table 6 (Related to Article 46)
- (1) Requirement
- (i) A person who has graduated with a major related to engineering from university or college pursuant to the School Education Act (hereinafter referred to as “a graduate from university, etc. related to engineering”.), completed the course falling under all of the followings and the duration of the theoretical subjects are for 160 hours or more, and number of the inspection practice is 10 cases or more.
- (a) The theoretical subjects include followings:
- 1. Structure of special specified machines;
- 2. Materials and their testing methods;
- 3. Processing and testing method
- 4. Accessories
- 5. Related legislation, strength calculation and inspection standards
- (b) The course is to be conducted by a registered inspection agency
- (ii) A person who has graduated with a major related to engineering from high school or medium level school pursuant to the School Education Law (hereinafter referred to as “a graduate from high school, etc. related to engineering”.), completed the course falling under above a) and b) and the duration of the theoretical subjects are for 210 hours or more, and number of the inspection practice is 15 cases or more.
- (iii) A person who posses the knowledge and experience equivalent to or greater than the person listed above a) or b).
- (2) Numbers
Number of cases of inspection at manufacturing, etc. per year divided by 800 (a fraction be counted as one.)r