|JICOSH was closed in 2008. For further information, please contact JISHA.
Enforcement Order of the Industrial Safety and Health Act
Cabinet Order No. 318, August 19, 1972
Cabinet Order No. 331. Oct 20, 2006
Article 15 (Machines etc. Subject to Carry out Periodical Self Inspection)
- (1) The machines, etc. specified by the Cabinet Order set forth in paragraph (1) of Article 45 of the Act shall be as follows:
- (i) Machines, etc., listed in each item of paragraph (1) of Article 12, machines, etc. listed in item (v), (vi), (viii). (ix), (xiv) to (xix) and (xxx) to (xxxiv) of paragraph (3) of Article 13, machines, etc. listed in item (ii) to (iv) of Article 14, and machines, etc. listed in item (x) and (xi) of the preceding Article;
- (ii) Powered press machines;
- (iii) Powered shearing machines;
- (iv) Powered centrifugal machines;
- (v) Chemical facilities (excluding pipe arrangements) and their accessories;
- (vi) Acetylene welding equipment and gas welding equipment using manifold (excluding parts of pipe arrangements lying under the ground);
- (vii) Industrial dryers and their accessories;
- (viii) Power vehicle and power driven winching system used for transporting persons or cargoes on rails (excluding those subject to the Railway Operation Act (Act No.65 of 1900), the Railway Business Act (Act No.92 of 1986) and the Railway Act (Act No.76 of 1921));
- (ix) Among local exhaust ventilation system, push-pull type ventilation system, dust exclusion system, exhaust gas disposal system and waste liquid disposal system, those prescribed by the Ordinance of the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare;
- (x) Specified chemical facilities and their accessories;
- (xi) Gamma-ray radiation apparatuses used for radiography.
- (2)Machines, etc. specified by the Cabinet Order set forth in paragraph (2) of Article 45 of the Act shall be the machines, etc. listed in items (viii), (ix), (xxxiii) and (xxxiv) of Article 13, and machines, etc, listed in item (ii) of preceding paragraph.