|JICOSH was closed in 2008. For further information, please contact JISHA.
Enforcement Order of the Industrial Safety and Health Act
Cabinet Order No. 318, August 19, 1972
Cabinet Order No. 331. Oct 20, 2006
Article 19 (Categories of Industry Subject to Conduct the Education For a Foreman, etc.)
- The categories of industry defined by the Cabinet Order set forth in Article 60 of the Act shall be as follows:
- (i) Construction industry;
- (ii) Manufacturing industry excluding those listed in followings;
- (a) Food and tobacco manufacturing industry (excluding taste condiment manufacturing industry and animal and vegetable oil manufacturing industry).
- (b) Textile industry (excluding spinning industry and dyeing industry).
- (c) Clothes and other textile goods manufacturing industry.
- (d) Paper processing goods manufacturing industry (excluding cellophane manufacturing industry).
- (e) Newspaper industry, publication industry, bookbinding industry, and printed matter processing industry.
- (iii) Electric power industry.
- (iv) Gas industry.
- (v) Automobile maintenance industry.
- (vi) Machinery repairing industry.