|JICOSH was closed in 2008. For further information, please contact JISHA.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Appended Table 5
Enforcement Order of the Industrial Safety and Health Act
Cabinet Order No. 318, August 19, 1972
Cabinet Order No. 331. Oct 20, 2006
Appended Table 5 Tetraalkyl Lead, etc. Work (related to Article 6 and 22)
- (1) The work manufacturing tetraalkyl lead (meaning tetra methyl lead, tetra ethyl lead, monomethyl,triethyl lead, dimethyl,diethyl lead and trimethyl,monoethyl lead, and also anti-knocking agents containing the said substances, the same shall apply hereinafter) (limited to the work pertaining to the process following from which tetraalkyl lead is generated)
- (2) The work mixing tetraalkyl lead with gasoline (including the work pouring tetraalkyl lead into its storage tanks)
- (3) The work repairing, improving, overhauling, dismantling, breaking, or moving machines or devices used for the work listed in the preceding two items (excluding those falling under the work listed in the next item)
- (4) The work carried out inside of tanks and other facilities, which are contaminated or likely to be contaminated with tetraalkyl lead and leaded gasoline (meaning the gasoline containing tetraalkyl lead) (hereinafter referred to as "tetraalkyl lead, etc.")
- (5) The work handling remnants (including discharged fluid, the same shall apply hereinafter) containing tetraalkyl lead, etc.
- (6) The workhandling drums and other containers containing tetraalkyl lead
- (7) The work researching by using tetraalkyl lead
- (8) The work removing the contamination from the substances or places, which are contaminated or likely to be contaminated with tetraalkyl lead, etc. (excluding those falling under the work listed in item (2) or (4))