|JICOSH was closed in 2008. For further information, please contact JISHA.
Ordinance on Prevention of Health Impairment due to Asbestos
Ordinance of the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, No.21 (24, February 2005)
Last Update : 2007.11.28
Chapter VIII-II Skills Training Course for Operation Chief of Asbestos Work
- (1) The Skills Training Course for Operation Chief of Asbestos Work shall be conducted through academic training.
- (2) The academic training shall provide the following subjects related pertaining to asbestos.
- (i) Knowledge concerningrelated to health impairment and preventative measures
- (ii) Knowledge concerning related to methods of improving the working environment
- (iii) Knowledge concerningrelated to personal protective equipment
- (iv) Related legislation
- (3) The necessary matters relating to the Skills Training Course for Operation Chief of Asbestos Work other than those In addition to what is provided for in Article 80 through to Article 82-2 of the Safety and Health Ordinance and in the preceding two paragraphs,the necessary matters relating to the skills training course for operation chief of asbestos work shall be prescribed by the Minister of Health, Labour and Welfare.