|JICOSH was closed in 2008. For further information, please contact JISHA.
The Safety Ordinance for Cranes
(Ordinance of the Ministry of Labour No.34 September 30, 1972)
Chapter IV Derrick
Section 4 Performance Inspection
Article 125 (Performance Inspection)
- (1) On the performance inspection pertaining to a derrick, in addition to examining the construction and the function of each part of the derrick, the load test shall be performed.
- (2) The provision of paragraph (4) of Article 119 shall apply mutatis mutandis to the load test set forth in the preceding paragraph.
Article 126 (Application for Performance Inspection, etc.)
- (1) A person who intends to undergo the performance inspection pertaining to a derrick (limited to the one carried out by the Chief of the Labour Standards Inspection Office pursuant to paragraph (1) of Article 53-2 of the Act which is applied mutatis mutandis in Article 53-3 of the Act.) shall submit an application for performance inspection for derrick (Form No.11) to the Chief of the competent Labour Standards Inspection Office.
Article 127 (Measures for the Case of Undergoing Performance Inspection)
- (1) The provision of Article 98 shall apply mutatis mutandis to the case of undergoing the performance inspection pertaining to the derrick set forth in the preceding Article.
Article 128 (Renewal for Validity Term of Inspection Certificate)
- (1) The registered performance inspection agency shall renew the validity term of the derrick inspection certificate as regards the derrick, which passed the performance inspection pertaining to derrick. In this case, the validity term may renewed by fixing the term for less than two years, or for over two years and within three years based on the results of the performance inspection.
Article 128-2(Application of the Provision in the Case that the Chief of the Labour Standards Inspection Office Carries Out the Performance Inspection Service)
(1) As regards the application of the provision in the case that the Chief of the Labour Standards Inspection Office carries out whole or a part of the performance inspection service pertaining to a derrick pursuant to the provision of paragraph (1) of Article 53-2 of the Act which is applied mutatis mutandis in Article 53-3 of the Act, the term gregistered performance inspection agencyh in the said Article shall be deemed to be replace with gthe Chief of the competent Labour Standards Inspection Office or registered performance inspection agencyh.