|JICOSH was closed in 2008. For further information, please contact JISHA.
The Safety Ordinance for Gondola
(Ordinance of the Ministry of Labour No.35 September 30, 1972)
Chapter V Performance Inspection
Article 24 (Performance Inspection)
- (1) On the performance inspection pertaining to a gondola, in addition to examining the construction and the function of each part of the gondola, the load test shall be performed.
- (2) The provision of paragraph (3) of Article 4 shall apply mutatis mutandis to the load test set forth in the preceding paragraph.
Article 26 (Application, etc., for Performance Inspectionj
- (1) A person who intends to undergo the performance inspection pertaining to a gondola (limited to the one carried out by the Chief of the Labour Standards Inspection Office pursuant to the provision of paragraph (1) of Article 53-2 of the Act which is applied mutatis mutandis in Article 53-3 of the Act) shall submit an application for performance inspection for gondola (From No. 11) to the Chief of the competent Labour Standards Inspection Office.
Article 26 (Measures for the Case of Undergoing the Performance Inspection)
- (1) The provision of Article 5 shall apply mutatis mutandis to the case of undergoing the performance inspection pertaining to the gondola set forth in the preceding Article. In this case, the term "the Director of the competent Prefectural Labour Bureau" in paragraph (2) of Article 5, shall be deemed to be replaced with "the Chief of the competent Labour Standards Inspection Office".
Article 27 (Renewal for Validity Term of Inspection Certificate)
- (1) The registered performance inspection agency (meaning the registered performance inspection agency prescribed in paragraph (2) of Article 41 of the Act), shall renew the validity term of the gondola inspection certificate as regards the gondola that passed the performance inspection pertaining to gondola. In this case, the validity term may be renewed by fixing the term for less than one year based on the result of the performance inspection.
Article 27-2 (Application of the Provision in the Case where the Chief of Labour Standards Inspection Office Carries Out the Performance Inspection Service)
- (1) As regards the application of the provision of the preceding Article in the case that the Chief of the Labour Standards Inspection Office carries out the whole or a part of the performance inspection service pertaining to gondola pursuant to the provision of paragraph (1) of Article 53-2 of the Act which is applied mutatis mutandis in Article 53-3, the term gthe registered performance inspection agencyh in the same Article shall be deemed to be replaced with gthe Chief of the competent Labour Standards Inspection Office or the registered performance inspection agencyh.